Saturday, September 1, 2018

September TBR


Happy September, you awesome nerds!

So, for this months reading list, I'm going to try and keep it realistic. I have been on a big fantasy kick. I started The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson and I am HOOKED!


For some reason, it just seemed too scary of a book for me to pick up. Maybe it is the fact that it's like 1000 pages! But, WOW, why didn't I read this sooner. I'll be working on the book through out the month. I'm about 300 pages in already. 


If I do happen to finish it this month, then I will start the second book, Words of Radiance. 


But, other than those two books, I will be trying to get to these books:

Vampire Knight Manga 1-5


These wont be hard to finish, I can get through one pretty quick. I absolutely love the anime and I have heard that the manga is pretty different.



Lastly, I figured I would choose one or two YA novels.
I honestly am not sure which ones I will choose since I am a mood reader. Let me think on this a minute...

Fortunately, there are tons of books on my shelves that I haven't read yet. A good number of the books are ones people are obsessed with. I chose Truthwitch by Susan Dennard and Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. I know, I know, why haven't I read them yet? Because I am horrible.



So that is my September TBR! Still a tad unrealistic for me. I am not sure if I will be able to get to the two YA books. I will definitely try though.

What are you reading this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment